Saturday, January 27, 2007

Week 3

Item 7
My Favorite Technology

I think Flickr is amazing I have had a digital camera for a while and enjoyed all the advantages of being about to email photos to other people and only print very special photos but Flickr has opened so many new possiblities for doing cool things with ones photos I'm blown away.

I still have to say that email is probably the 'technology' I use and love the most. I can keep in touch with family and friends in England so easily and cheaply and it is just so convenient.

1 comment:

gmcage said...

Hi Libgirl! I was browsing the Learning 2.0 blog and recognized you in your trading card! Good job on the blog so far. I chose the green template too... I am doing mine anonymously, although if anyone is actually reading it (doubtful!) they might get an idea.
Keep blogging!