Saturday, February 24, 2007

Week9

Item 20
I went to YouTube and looked at many really strange videos. I decided to down load this one of an elephant painting.
I discovered that I can't get the video to play from my blog as you will see if you try to play it. However I created a link to the video in You Tube so you can see it. The reason I looked up elephant painting was because I had come across a children's book on the subject and wanted to see if I could see some elephants in action, painting. I think linking library materials to Youtube videos could be a useful tool. Also I saw some library promotion videos that looked quite interesting

2 comments:

moolady said...

I love the elephant!

Virtual Services Team said...

You did a great job working around the problem you encountered with the video not being playable. Thanks for including a link to YouTube.